- A/C Unit = Service Rate
- 1 fan coil = $50 | 2 fan coils = $55
- 3 fan coils = $70 | 4 fan coils = $100
- 5 fan coils = $100 | 6 fan coils = $115
- A/C Unit = Service Rate
- 2 fan coils = $200 | 3 fan coils = $240
- 4 fan coils = $300 | 5 fan coils = $360
- 6 fan coils = $400
- Condenser Unit = $80 per unit
- Chemical Washing:
- 1 Fan Coil Without Dismantle = $80 – $100
- 1 Fan Coil Includes Dismantle = $130 – $180
Aircon Chemical Cleaning
Chemical cleaning is a process that involves the use of chemical-based cleaners to restore and recondition your air conditioner.
For Example. You have been using your air conditioner for 3-4 years now without experiencing any problem. And you do not are not doing any proper maintenance throughout those years. This scenario allows your air conditioning unit to gather dirt, oil and dust in several parts.
To solve this issue, we recommend dismantling the electronic control and fan coil of the unit. Then, clean all parts of the aircon unit using a particular cleaning chemical that washes away the dirt. It also sanitize the unit.
The scope of work includes:
- Disassembling electronic control.
- Dismantling of fan coil.
- Dismantling the drainage device.
- Chemically washing as well as cleaning up the fan coil together with other parts.
- Drying and Vacuuming of the drainage.
- Checking up the thermostat.
- Commissioning and testing the system.
- Gas Top-up & Checkup Service.
Standard Air-Conditioning Servicing
Air conditioning is essential in everyday living for people in Singapore. Due to the frequent use of it, machines are more likely to get regular maintenance. This step ensures the fan coil units in optimal condition. We offer everything you need with regards to air conditioner services.
Hiring a professional maintenance service will make your air conditioner works more efficiently. It also improves their service life. By following a simple and easy maintenance routine, you will be able to keep your AC in tip-top shape to enjoy the maximum comfort your HVAC system. Electricity used by air conditioners makes up a huge chunk of the power bill. The right maintenance work will be an efficient way keep your electricity bill from skyrocketing. The scope of work includes the following:
- Checking up and cleaning cover, front panel and the filter.
- Purifying filter and deodorizing it.
- Checking and cleaning of the evaporator coil and drainage tray.
- Vacuuming of the drainage pan and system.
- Brushing and checking the condenser coil for leaks.
- Checking and lubricating fan bearings.
- Discharging pressure of the compressor.
- Tightening of electrical connections.
- Free Gas check and Top-up.
Gas Top Up
- R22 – $2 per psi.
- R410 – $4 per psi.
Emergency Repair & Troubleshooting Service
Our one-stop air conditioning services include above standard checking-up and troubleshooting of units. This service package comprises:
- Urgent repair service.
- Repairing faulty units.
- Generating a report on the cause of the breakdown.
- Recommending possible courses of actions.
- Customised service pricing.
- Most importantly educating everyone to better understand their units and prevent future breakdowns.
This package comes with a 90 days warranty to protect our customer from spending more than what is necessary.
We will perform thorough checking on all parts of the air con units. You will receive a comprehensive report. Depending on the result of the testing. Some faulty mechanisms, chips or cable may require replacement. The cost of this service depends on the parts to be replaced.
The scope of work for troubleshooting & repair service is as follows:
- Dismantling of the circuit board on the site.
- Sending the board or unit for analysis.
- Advising the customer about the final cost of the repair.
- Repairing of the unit upon confirmation of the customer.
- In-house testing after the troubleshooting.
- Re-installing circuit board (in-house) and testing.
Regular maintenance is vital in keeping your air-conditioning system running smoothly, efficiently and economically in the long run. The frequency of maintenance depends on the usage rate of the unit and the surrounding environment. The longer the system has been used coupled with a dusty surrounding, an older air conditioner, will need multiple maintenances works in a year.
Therefore, professional air-con washing will be enough when your air-conditioning system has a regular maintenance schedule. Sometimes, your AC system might have a massive build-up of dust, and other particles on its heat exchanger fins. This situation makes it very hard to clean especially if you don’t use quality servicing.
Air Conditioner Installation Service
Let us do help you to install your air-conditioning system. Our experts have massive years of experience in air-condition services. Thus, we have advanced knowledge in air-condition installation.
Firstly, placing in the proper location and systematically installing your air conditioner unit is important. Secondly, choosing your contractor at the beginning allows you to save your money and time. It also avoids hassle from recurring air-condition problems in the future. Properly installed air conditioning will cool your room faster with less strain to the aircon unit. Hence, it promoting longer lifespan of your cooling system.
We sell all the top models and brands of air-conditioners. Our services include an ocular visit to the area to better understand the needs of your space. This enable us to have a proper price quote for the air-conditioning system you need for the space you have. We take a step-by-step approach in installation to get it right from the start.
We install all kinds of air-conditioning units for both residential and commercial establishments. Our technician is trained on different models from the major brands sold in the market including Daikin and Mitsubishi aircon. Here is a one-stop service where we provide complete air-conditioner solutions.
Set an appointment with us. Contact us now!
Kathy Lee Tampines
No matter where you go, Cool Earth is the coolest, most reliable! I STRONGLY recommend Cool Earth to EVERYONE interested in servicing their air-conditioner!
James Ho Bedok
I will recommend you to my colleagues. Great workmanship, I will definitely be using again!.
If you are in Singapore. Then, you know it can get hot and that air-conditioning is a must in most parts of the area. The area is not only hot. But it also is very humid there.
This is because there are a lot of rainstorms that are caused by many factors. One of the factors is the area is close to the South China Sea. This is why it’s so important to own your own AC unit if you reside here base on the guide from BCA.
Not having a good AC is a bad idea if you live in the tropical climate area.
Do not worry too much! Our team of experts will come out and work on the AC units you have quickly. We are licensed and experienced because we’ve been doing this work for many years.
We can do maintenance and repairs to make your AC working right again. We want to give you top of the line services. This is because we know that is what makes a customer want to come back to us time and again.