Aircon Yearly Maintenance & Service Contract in Singapore
Are you looking for ways to save on aircon service costs? Our yearly aircon servicing packages allow you to get discounts. When you set up a yearly maintenance plan, not only will your unit run more efficiently and effectively, but it can also help reduce the number of calls to repair your air conditioners.
Our Yearly Aircon Service & Maintenance Contract
Our yearly maintenance contract includes four-time servicing per year at a lower cost compare to ad-hoc servicing. Service your aircon regularly will keep your unit run at optimal performance and save more in the long run.
|No. Of Fan Coils||Yearly Rate|
|1 Fan Coil||N/A|
|2 Fan Coils||$200|
|3 Fan Coils||$240|
|4 Fan Coils||$300|
|5 Fan Coils||$360|
|6 Fan Coils||$400|
|7 or more||Contact|
What Is Cover Under Servicing Contract?
During a servicing appointment, we will:
- Check your AC system’s components for wear and tear by cleaning the coils, draining any condensation, lubricating moving parts (motors or bearings), and adjusting as needed. Inspect electrical connections to make sure they’re working correctly too!
- Identify and resolve any ductwork leaks to help conserve energy, save you money on your utility bill, or prevent an uncomfortable indoor environment.
- Perform a diagnostic check — Ensure the safe, proper function of the thermostat and the system. The diagnostic check is crucial for checking if everything starts up properly, operates as expected during use, and shuts off when needed without any problems.
- Check your AC refrigerant levels and recharge if necessary (additional cost may apply). This will prevent damage to your compressor, which is essential for keeping your system working efficiently.
- Clean the aircon filter – A clean air filter is essential in keeping your home’s indoor environment healthy.
Why You Should Sign an Annual Maintenance Contract Instead of an One-Time Servicing?
Firstly, you can save more on the aircon servicing cost. The annual servicing contract is cheaper compared to one-time servicing.
Secondly, we will schedule the servicing appointment four times across the whole year. This can ensure your aircon is being maintained well.
Air conditioning systems will break down if they are not taken care of properly, which can lead to the loss of air quality in your home or office space as well as increased electricity bills and avoid warranty on workmanship. By investing in regular system maintenance, you’ll be able to avoid these negative consequences!
We offer flexible package plans that give you peace of mind with included transportation charges during service terms, the rectification of water leakage problems at no extra cost, top-up aircon gas (with additional fees applied) when needed. And all the works come with 90 days workmanship warranty.
Lastly, if you have any aircon emergency request, we will try to adjust our appointment schedule to help you as soon as possible.
Choose Cool Earth Aircon Services
Cool Earth has more than 18 years of experience in servicing air conditioners. Our team will solve any problems you might have with your unit, providing the 90-days workmanship warranty to ensure complete satisfaction!
All Works Come with 90 Days Warranty
Aircon Brands Supported by Cool Earth
FAQs About Aircon Servicing Contract
What are the risks of not servicing your AC?
The reason why you should service your aircon regularly is to prevent dust and dirt from building up and eventually block the filters. When debris is deposited in the filters, they stop working efficiently and end up using a lot of power. Therefore, to avoid such issues, it is vital that you service your AC as required – if you do this, you can be sure that your AC will serve you for an extended period.
The recommendation to have your air conditioning unit serviced on an annual basis ensures the whole AC system keeps up with its potential for work efficiency and durability. On the other hands, air conditioners with low maintenance standards perform poorly, upsetting the balance of temperatures in an office set up and lowering the productivity of employees in the building premises.
How much does aircon servicing yearly contract cost in Singapore?
The yearly contract servicing start from $200 for 2 fan coils. It increases according to the number of fan coils. In general, the average cost per servicing is cheaper compare to one-time servicing.
Is AC Servicing Required Every Year?
You should service your AC every year if you want it to serve you for longer. If you fail to service your AC as recommended, your AC will encounter all the issues mentioned above. Moreover, you will not only prevent these issues but save money as well since all the AC’s parts will be in good condition.